Level 1 Shoulder CourseGratuit
À propos de cette formation
Cours de 2.5 jour
The shoulder: Current concepts, Anatomy and Biomechanics
- A clinically oriented review of research findings and how they’ve shaped and changed our assessment, rehabilitation and management.
Objective assessment of the shoulder
- A clinically oriented sessions explaining the system used to examine a shoulder girdle.
Subjective assessment of the shoulder
- A detailed look at mechanism of injury, patient presentation, assessment and management strategies, including surgical and conservative treatment regimes.
Assessment of glenohumeral instability
- Practical session aimed at demonstrating instability assessment techniques.
Principles of shoulder rehabilitation
- A thorough discussion on Lyn’s structured approach to rehabilitation tailored tom the patient’s pathology and functional requirements.
Rotator cuff and stiff shoulders
- A clinical overview of presentation of rotator cuff tears, impingement and stiffness of the shoulder with differential diagnosis and treatment strategies.
Treatment and mobilisation techniques of the stiff shoulder
- Practical session demonstrating and discussing surgery and post operative rehabilitation protocols as well as conservative management and mobilisation techniques.
Demonstration of shoulder taping